Tuesday, August 22, 2017
This program, organized by the HFA’s Chicago leadership and hosted by KPMG, will feature speakers addressing:
- How are funds spending their money on operations? (IT, cyber security, disaster recovery, third party consultants, ISDA negotiations, compliance, insurance, etc.)
- If you have fund and SMAs, what methodology are you using to allocate costs?
- Is anyone doing compliance checks to ensure that expenses are in line with legal docs? How often?
- What are investors looking at during ODD checks? How deep are they looking into expenses?
- Is there pressure to cap fees & expenses?
- Does anyone do benchmarking against peer groups by strategy?
- What are the benefits of having an outsourced CFO?
- And more…
Oct. 26th, 2017
Bringing Alternative Data Providers and Buyers to Silicon Valley along with
VCs to find Alpha, Capital and Funding
BattleFin will bring together top Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Alternative Data Providers to showcase the latest in new data sets being used to create alpha. The event utilizes a One-on-One meeting format with 15 minute meetings and facilitates up to 12 meetings in one day. Think speed dating for Alpha & new VC investments.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for:
- Early bird registration rates
- Special Discounts
- Free Tickets
- List your events at Latam Alternatives