Tuesday, August 22, 2017
This program, organized by the HFA’s Chicago leadership and hosted by KPMG, will feature speakers addressing:
- How are funds spending their money on operations? (IT, cyber security, disaster recovery, third party consultants, ISDA negotiations, compliance, insurance, etc.)
- If you have fund and SMAs, what methodology are you using to allocate costs?
- Is anyone doing compliance checks to ensure that expenses are in line with legal docs? How often?
- What are investors looking at during ODD checks? How deep are they looking into expenses?
- Is there pressure to cap fees & expenses?
- Does anyone do benchmarking against peer groups by strategy?
- What are the benefits of having an outsourced CFO?
- And more…